Sea freight including connecting inland and waterway freight are among the mainstays of our company. A team of experts recruited from shipping agents, logistic and ‘intermodal’ companies – including sea captains and officers of the former Czechoslovak Ocean Shipping – provides comprehensive maritime services from/to all seaports around the world, including its parts on the continents.
- Full container load (FCL) freight, including frozen, refrigerated, hazardous goods and special consignments.
- Container freight of goods sold by the piece and collective consignments (LCL).
- Investment units, heavy and oversize cargo freight.
- Bulk cargoes and conventional cargoes freight in the form of intermediating shipping space and carrying capacity rental (the whole ship as well as “Part Cargo”).
- Ro/Ro ship freight.
Collaborating with us you will get:
- Access to prices and service of a really wide range of carriers of “all kinds and sizes” (global shippers, niche carriers as well as NVOCCs), which may help you get the exact service and price you need and increases many times the shipping securing possibilities according to your needs.
- Access to a world-wide network of our own agents, who will be readily and professionally at your customers’ disposal abroad. As a part of processing our offers, we always consider all options available to find the ideal route via the “North- West Routing” (Hamburg, Bremerhaven, Rotterdam, Gdansk) or the “South Routing” (Koper, Trieste, Rijeka, Piraeus). We compare the prices, transportation times and shipping frequency of a number of companies to present you the most favourable alternatives meeting your very needs.